2021年1月6日星期三

Invest in MPF TVC account

Received salary with double pay of year 2019 today, i paid off all tax bill for year 2020 and credit card payout last month. The remaining cash on hand is invested into MPF TVC account. I target to max out the MPF TVC account and trim down tax for 10,200 this year.

Cash in Mox bank is already reached the max. limit to get interest. The internet generated from Mox will be withdrawn from Mox account at weekly basis as interest to invest in IB or First trade account.

2 則留言:

  1. Hi! I am also a Hongkonger! Nice to meet you! I wonder if TVC is good choice for a 3X years old guy like me

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hi Jerry, nice to meet you.I am also a mid-thirty years old guy.

      From my opinion, investing in TVC shall depend on your salary / year.

      Salary (greater than 200,000 / year) will be taxed at a rate of 17%. I consider that it would be high expense. Investing in TVC such that you can instant save expense for 10,200. Although the money in TVC can't be withdrawn til retirement, those 60,000 can hold in the market for wealth growth (with a relatively low expense fund).

      By the way, you don't need to invest TVC if you can invest with a greater return.

      刪除